Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's a date!

March 26th is our date to have these babies! The girl is head down, but the boy is still head up so I have a c-section scheduled for this Friday, March 26th. We are very excited to finally meet these two little ones... a little nervous to double our family in size, but thrilled all at the same time. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers through this pregnancy... I can honestly say, it was not terrible! In the last few weeks, I have had trouble getting comfortable to sleep (but doesn't every pregnant woman?!!) so again, not to shabby of a pregnancy especially for twins. Friday will be 38 weeks which is great that we surpassed the goal of 36 weeks. I have been on bed rest for 5 weeks now. Really, I like to call it "couch rest" because I am literally on the couch all day long (only in bed to sleep at night). Lexy and I have had some serious bonding time since I have been home :) I worked throughout the entire bed rest which helped tremendously as I would have been thoroughly bored had I not had something to focus on. And Brett has been such a huge help with everything... I think I have mentioned before that he has had to do everything... literally. From cleaning to cooking meals to yardwork to helping me get up from the couch :) and getting me anything and everything I ask for... he's been a blessing all while still working lots of hours trying to close out projects before the babies arrive. Our families have also been a huge help by running errands for us, providing meals, and doing anything they can to help both of us out. I couldn't have made it this long without all of the help we received so thank you!!! Here's the final belly shots at 37 weeks and 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment