Sunday, October 18, 2009

Announcement!

All of those sayings you hear... double the pleasure, two times the trouble, double whammy, two peas in a pod... all apply to us. The news is out - I am officially pregnant............. with twins! Brett and I couldn't be more thrilled. I am not sure Lexy (the dog) is too excited about the idea, but she'll come around, right?? I am in week 15 (about 3 1/2 months). Due date is April 11th, hopefully I'll be able to keep them in the "oven" that long, but we expect them to make an early arrival. All is going great so far... I've been very tired physically, but my energy is starting to come back slowly so that is good news. I am ready to be out walking again and enjoying the cooler weather (so is Lexy!). Here is a picture of the two munchkins at 12 weeks... the picture of me is at 15 weeks -- belly is already out there!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little bump.....U. Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you're already poking out! Too cute. This is going to go by fast...ha!

    Let us know when you want go walking or head to Taco Deli!

    xoxo
    Mer

    ReplyDelete